Are you interested in a more applied vision on science? Do you want to know how companies get the bench to the bedside? Join us on Friday December 6th to get to know what companies offer for scientist to thrive, how to get your dream job and have the opportunity to network with DKFZ Alumni from different companies in Germany and beyond.
• "Drug Development 101" workshop on Dec. 5th with Dr. Kerstin Crusius, head of R&D Engagement at Bayer.
• Get insights into R&D career paths from our Alumni now working at Agilent, Bayer, Biomed X, BioNtech, Boehringer, Cellzome-GSK, Immatics, Merck, Novartis, Roche, and Velabs
• Receive tips on how to get your dream job
• Ask all you always wanted to know about industry and expand your network with our speakers during round table discussions – reserve a spot!
• Check job ads in R&D on our job board on DKFZ Connect
Your Research and Development CD organizing team
Follow us on
and spread the word!
The Career Day on Research and Development is organized by the DKFZ Career Service to provide an opportunity for students, postdocs, and other early career researchers to learn about R&D and discover different career paths within this field.
Save the Date Friday, December 6th, 2019
Location DKFZ – Communication Center
Im Neuenheimer Feld 280, 69120 Heidelberg
Kindly sponsored by:
Kindly supported by our media partners:
Laborjournal and BioRN