Joint call of the German Centres for Health Research (DZG) in Dresden for DZG-overarching project proposals
Dear DZG researchers in Dresden,
To promote new translational activities between the DZGs in Dresden, funds will be awarded for DZG-overarching joint project proposals. Support will be given for consumables as start-up financing of the joint projects for the year 2021/2022 (similar to MeDDrive).
You can apply for funding under the following conditions:
- You are a young scientist (young postdoc, clinician scientist or PhD-student) and directly connected to the DZG community in Dresden (i.e. you are a member of DKTK, DZD or DZNE).
- Your project is embedded in the field of translational research or is relevant for clinical research.
- Within the proposed project, you are directly collaborating with at least one additional investigator from a different DZG in Dresden.
- The requested budget for consumables is within the limit of 10,000 €.
- Your project can be implemented within 1 year, beginning from July 2021.
- For publications, resulting from the project, a (co-)affiliation of the respective DZGs is mandatory.
Please submit your application by using the attached application form until 28.03.2021 to:
Antje Dietrich (email@example.com).
A committee of experts consisting of one representative from each local DZG will evaluate the applications according to uniform criteria. The selected projects will be announced at the next Joint Dresden DZG Symposium (13 April 2021).
With best regards
Prof. Dr. Dr. Michele Solimena
Prof Dr. Gerd Kempermann
Prof. Dr. Mechthild Krause