Virtual workshop on RECIST - Response Evaluation Criteria In Solid Tumors with a multidisciplinary interactive teaching setting arranged by Cancer Core Europe’s Imaging Task Force in collaboration with the Education & Training Task Force.
- Provide basic education on RECIST
- Increase awareness and knowledge on RECIST and the challenges related to evaluation, especially in multicenter studies/clinical trials
Main target groups:
- Other interested colleagues from the Cancer Core Europe Centers
- Dr Chikako Suzuki, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm
- Dr Ferry Lalezari, National Cancer Institute, Amsterdam
- Dr Vitali Grozman, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm
- Prof Lennart Blomqvist, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm
Registration deadline: June 8, 2021
Please be aware that the number of participants is limited. If needed, priority will be given to participants from the seven Cancer Core Europe centers.
Jointly hosted by Cancer Core Europe, Karolinska Institutet, Netherlands Cancer Institute and German Cancer Research Center.