You are welcome to submit scientific abstracts that focus on telomere analysis in the context of cancer biology and associated aspects such as:
- Novel experimental methods for telomere analysis of tumor samples and model systems
- In silico analysis of telomeres from biomolecular data for diagnostic, prognostic and therapeutic purposes
- The implementation of telomere biomarkers into precision oncology workflows
- Advances in molecular targeting of telomere maintenance mechanisms
- Cancer subtype-specific characterization of replicative immortality by multi-omics approaches
- The impact of telomere crisis on genomic stability and cancer evolution
Abstracts will be reviewed and may be selected for short talks or poster presentations.