Are you interested in Clinical Research and the diverse job opportunities in the field? Curious about detailed job descriptions of a Clinical Research Assistant, Medical Science Liaison or Regulatory Affairs?
Then the Career Day Clinical Research on July 7th and 8th, 2022 is your opportunity to meet and greet DKFZ Alumni, who will present their career paths and work, and will be happy to answer burning questions you might have. Join us for some insightful introductory workshops on clinical trials and complementary skills, which will prepare you well for the interesting talks and Round Table Discussions!
• Clinical Trial Team - Roles and Responsibilities (online)
• An Introduction to the Role of the Medical Science Liaison in the 21st Century Healthcare Industry (online)
• Interview & Pitch Training (online)
• CV – Your Golden Ticket into Clinical Research (onsite*)
• Case Study – Clinical Research Management: From Site to Budget (onsite*)
*onsite workshops will only be open for participants located in Heidelberg
SPEAKER SESSIONS (online)
• Introduction to Clinical Trials
• Medical Science Liaison
• Medical and Regulatory Affairs
• Clinical Management
plus Round Table Discussions & Networking
Our speakers are all affiliated with the DKFZ and are currently working at companies such as ICON plc, Biogen, Takeda, Abbvie… and many more!
We will publish more details on social media soon, so stay in touch with us also on: