Welcome to the virtual workshop on RECIST in the era of AI, RADIOMICS and beyond!
A multidisciplinary interactive session arranged by Cancer Core Europe’s Imaging Task Force in collaboration with the Education & Training Task Force.
- Provide the basics regarding RECIST and related imaging-based criteria for treatment evaluation in oncology,
- Discuss evaluation challenges using imaging-based criteria particularly in multicenter studies/clinical trials,
- Introduction to Radiomics and its potential when using targeted therapies and immunotherapy.
Main target groups
- Other interested colleagues from the Cancer Core Europe centers
- Prof Lennart Blomqvist, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm
- Dr Mireia Crispin, University of Cambridge, Cambridge
- Dr Vitali Grozman, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm
- Dr Ferry Lalezari, Netherlands Cancer Institute, Amsterdam
- Dr Raquel Perez-Lopez, Vall d’ Hebron Institute of Oncology, Barcelona
- Dr Chikako Suzuki, Södersjukhuset, Stockholm
- Dr Marta Vaiani, Fondazione IRCCS Istituto Nazionale dei Tumori, Milano
Registration deadline: October 1, 2023
Please be aware that the number of participants is limited. Priority is given to participants from the 7 Cancer Core Europe centers (www.cancercoreeurope.eu).
Jointly hosted and organised by the following Cancer Core Europe centers:
Cancer Research UK Cambridge Centre; Fondazione IRCCS Istituto Nazionale dei Tumori, Milan; National Center for Tumor Diseases (NCT) Heidelberg and the German Cancer Research Center, Heidelberg; Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm; the Netherlands Cancer Institute, Amsterdam; and Vall d’Hebron Institute of Oncology, Barcelona.
Note: please also check your spam folder and contact us in case you did not receive a confirmation email.